The fruit basket of the province, Conner is clustered into three regions: Barren, Calaoan and Nabuangan.
|Places to See|
- Hot springs, located 6 kms. away from the National Highway, attract picnickers.
- Conner became a regular municipality on June 25, 1963 by virtue of Exec. Order No. 42.
The town's climate is dry between the months of November and April, and wet the rest of the year.
- Area (sq. kms.): 694.3 (20.65% of the province’s total land area)
- Population (2007): 22,668
- No. of Barangays: 21
- Income Class: Third
- Zip Code: 3807
- Area Code: 078
|How to Get There|
Distances (Conner to:)
- Manila: 571 kms.
- Tuguegarao City (Cagayan): 3 hrs. (C.A. Trans, Genovesa and Greenland Bus Lines)
- Baguio City (Benguet): 15 hrs. (Greenland Bus Lines)
- Tabuk City (Kalinga): (Lilibeth Trans)
|Tourist Information Center|
- Mayor’s Office – Municipal Hall (tel: 872-2217)
- Third Week of May - the town fiesta, it features cultural presentations, a trade fair and a beauty pageant.
- Conner District Hospital - Brgy. Ripang
- San Juan Medical Clinic (25 beds) - Brgy. Malama