|Places to See|
- The 220-hectare, man-made Agus IV Lake (Brgy. Nangka)
- Abaga Falls
- Apo Hill
- Lake Balo-i
- The five-hectare Olango Spring (Brgy. Angayen)
- The two-hectare Tin-aw Spring (Brgy. Maria Christina).
- Baloi was created on August 1, 1948 by virtue of Exec. Order No. 152.
- The town's name was derived from the local word meaning “to develop.”
- Area: 139.75 sq. kms.
- Population (2000): 38,534
- No. of Barangays: 21
- Income Class: Fourth
- District: Second
- Zip Code: 9217
- Area Code: 063
|How to Get There|
Distances (Balo-i to:)
- Islamic City of Marawi (Lanao del Sur): 19 kms.
- Iligan City: 31 kms.
- Tubod: 4 kms.
An airport for chartered flights is located 19 kms. from Iligan City. It has a 4,500 ft. long paved runway.
|Tourist Information Center|
- Mayor's Office - Municipal Hall, Brgy. West Poblacion (tel: 351-9522 and 351-9508)