- The 6-layered Bayugao Falls, in Brgy. Turod, 3.7 kms. from the town proper and 3 kms. from the national highway, is nestled deep in the forest of the Marag Valley. It has three stages about 12 m. from each other. The second stage, 10 m. deep, is used as a swimming pool.
- The three-chambered Lussok Crystal Cave, situated at a rocky slope in Sitio Kabunnayan, Brgy. Dagupan, 4 kms. from the national highway, has beautiful stalagmites of different shapes and is a refuge for bats. It also has an underground creek that discharges into a blue lagoon at the cave entrance.
- Lover's Lane, at Brgy. Capagaypayan, has a year-round spring.
- Mountain View Deck, in Brgy. Turod, 2 kms. from the National Highway, has a breathtaking view of the town and Cagayan.
- Seven guano-filled caves, located at Brgys. Lappa, Turod, Zumigui and Capagaypayan around Poblacion proper, include Allabang Cave and Nalvo Cave. They are home to thousands of bat and are ideal for spelunking.
- Abbot Cave
- Bayugao Hill (Brgy. Turod)
- Within the town are the ruins of Spanish fortress churches, one in Brgy. Emilia which was destroyed by an earthquake, and another in Brgy. Mataguisi.
- The 1,239 m. high, scenic Mt. Solo is Apayao’s highest peak. It has lush greenery and is ideal for nature tripping, mountaineering and camping.
- Swan Hilltop View, in Brgy. Swan, overlooks the Apayao River and four towns.
- Agora Wildlife Sanctuary
- Labay Falls
- Lizardo Brooks
- Malilikbag Falls
- Maton Subterranean River
- Nabbatan Cave
- Nagan River
- NPC Tunnels (Ginned)
- Pussuak Pools
- Swan Ogee Dam (Brgy. Swan)