GENERAL INFORMATION (APAYAO)
- Agamatan National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary, near the Ilocos Norte boundary, was established in the remote area of sharp peaks and plateaus. This undeveloped area, with pine stands, lush vegetation and mossy forest, affords a panoramic view of Ilocos Norte and Laoag City on the west. It is ideal for hiking, camping, nature tripping and bird watching.
- Blue Haven
- Lake Danao
- Purit Cave
- Apayao River (Brgy. Poblacion)
- Girgirra’ Falls (Ninoy Aquino)
- Ziwanan River (Brgy. Cadaclan)
- Maxibab Falls (Brgy. Sta. Filomena)
- Carmella Falls (Brgy. Eva)
- Pisong Lake
- Mt. Pulag (Brgy. Butao)
- Hot springs, located 6 kms. away from the National Highway, attract picnickers.
- Boy Scout Jamboree Site
- Dacao Irrigation Intake
- De San Jose Forest Park and Picnic Grove (Brgy. Bagutong)
- Mt. Solo
- Negrito village (Brgy. Balasi)
- Black stones, called Balintoogan, are found along the creeks of the town and are used for decoration and landscaping.
- A subterranean river running through a tunnel outside the town attracts spelunkers and naturalists.
- Apayan Hill
- Anag-Sicapo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Bayugao Lake (Brgy. Dibagat)
- Ladda Pond (Brgy. Musimut)