GENERAL INFORMATION (DAVAO ORIENTAL)
- Agawon Beach (Brgy. San Victor)
- Alaska Beach (Brgy. Lucod)
- Baganga Cave
- Balite Hot Spring
- The cold, brackish, 2-hectare Carolina Lake, in Panghugan, Brgy. Salingcomot, is a 15-min. drive from the poblacion. It is said to be the home of giant eels.
- Curtain Falls
- Daang Lungsod Beach (Brgy. Baculin)
- Kampawan Falls, in Brgy. Kampawan, is located 5 kms. upstream of Rubilinda Falls and 22 kms. from the town proper. It is surrounded by rainforest and occupies an area of about five hectares.
- Katiquipan Falls, in Brgy. Mahan-ub, is located 18 kms. from the town proper.
- Kinablagan Hot Spring, in Brgy. Kinablagan, has sulfuric spring waters believed to cure some skin diseases.
- The white sand Lambajon Beach, in Brgy. Lambajon, has offshore coral and a clubhouse for employees of a logging company.
- Nawasa Falls
- The 1-hectare, 28-m. high Rubilinda Falls, in Brgy. Kampawan, is located 20 kms. (a 30-min. drive) from the poblacion.
- San Vicente Island, in Brgy. Lambajon, has a white sand beach.
- The 3-hectare San Victor Island, in Brgy. San Victor, has a coconut grove and a white sand beach with offshore coral. Located 12 kms. from the town proper, it is a 1.5-hr. boat ride from the mainland.
- Saoquigue Beach (Brgy. Saoquigue)
- Saoquigue Cave (Brgy. Saoquigue)
- Treasure Island, located 22.82 kms. from the town proper, has a white sand beach and mangrove trees.
- Banayan Falls
- Burias Reef
- Hidden Spring Pool (Brgy. Causwagan)
- Mary’s Wood Grotto
- Mogbongcogon Beach (Brgy. Mogbongcogon)
- Pintatagan Beach
- Santos Beach
- Baclinan Beach
- Cabugao Island, located offshore from the town, has a white sand beach and offshore coral.
- The long and winding Hulid River, located 14 kms. from the town, has a logging nursery along its banks.
- The 50-m. igh Magdawa Falls, inaccessible by motor vehicles, has a 5-m. deep pool and is surrounded by woodlands.
- Magpong Falls and Caves
- The fountain-like Mahiga Cold Spring has crystal-clear spring water coming from underneath.
- Sibajay White Sand Beach (Brgy. Sibajay)
- Tinaguan Cove
- Bawgo Beach (Brgy. Poblacion)
- Binatual Falls
- The Caraga Hanging Jars, in Brgy. San Luis, is located above a lake 8 kms. north of the town. This rock formation has yielded old artifacts. Pusan Point, in Brgy. Santiago, is the easternmost vantage in the Philippines. A First Millennium Sunrise Landmark anda 16 ft. high Jubilee Cross were installed here.
- Crystal Cave (Brgy. Santiago)
- Friar's Beach (Brgy. Poblacion)
- Kapuka Falls (Brgy. Lamiawan)
- Kiti-Kiti Falls (Brgy. Pichon)
- Mandaya Cultural Village (Sangab)
- Oguad Falls
- Old Spanish fort
- Pagsaugon Falls (Brgy. Lamiawan)
- Philippine Eagle's Nest (Maglahus, Brgy. Sobrecarey)
- Saguegue Cave, in Saguegue, is located 14 kms. out of the town. Pre-Hispanic porcelain jars have been found here.
- The 5-km. long, gray sand San Luis Beach, in Brgy. San Luis, between Manuringao and Baculin Bays, is located 16 kms. from the town proper.
- The hilltop San Salvador del Mundo Church, located at the town proper, was founded in 1591. It has moss-covered walls and contains antique statues and documents. Its belfry has old Spanish bells including one donated on August 20, 1805 by Salvador Ximenez Rendor, governor of Surigao. The convent’s ground floor once served as a temporary prison cell.
- Santiago Cave, in Brgy. Santiago, is located near the shoreline before reaching Pusan Point
- Sungkuan Falls (Brgy. Sobrecarey)