- Aya-Aya Waterfalls (Brgy. Aya-Aya)
- Biga Beach (Brgy. Biga)
- Paradise Valley
- Punta Diwata, located at the eastern tip of Gingoog Bay, is a 1-hr. boat ride from Mantangale Alibuag Dive Resort (Balingoan). This dramatic seascape consists of 13 caves by the sea said to be enchanted. A dive site, it is ideal for wide angle photography
- Liowah Beach (Poblacion)
- Dimalos Spring (Brgy. Patag)
- Lake Danao
- Linanot Spring (Libertad)
- Pearl Shell Beach
- Punta Silum Beach (Brgy. Punta Silum)
- Tinago Spring (Brgy. Tuod)
- Uy Seaside Beach
- The Pelaez Ancestral House, at the Poblacion, is locally called the “White House.” This wonderfully-preserved house of Don Gregorio Pelaez, one time governor of Misamis, has a vintage car at the garage behind the house.
- Duka White Beach, in Brgy. Duka, has spectacular white sands and is a favorite jump-off point for scuba divers.
- Don Arc Beach
- Dy’s White Beach
- Medina has underwater gardens with live marine growth starting from 10 feet depth and underwater fresh water springs (Alibuag Cold Spring) located a few hundred meters from Duka White Beach, at 20, 40 and 90 ft.. At the edge of the shallow coral reef, 300 yards from the beach, are two excellent dive spots: Paradise (90-100 ft., a canyon with lots of cracks and holes) and the Aquarium (20-70 ft.).
- Kanapolan Falls (Brgy. Tagbalogo)
- Lubilan Falls (Brgy. Lubilan)
- Maputi White Beach