GENERAL INFORMATION (MISAMIS ORIENTAL)
- Caba-Caba Beach
- Hablamos Lake
- Mainit Spring (Brgy. Tula).
- Sulawan Point, a dive site at Sulawan, forms the western end of Macajalar Bay.
- The Vega Ancestral House, at the Poblacion, was built in the late 19th century. It has sculpted wooden atlases (called oti-ot in Visayan) that act as support beams of the second floor overhang.
- Binitinan Beach (Brgy. Binitinan)
- Cala-Cala Beach
- Mambayaan Beach (Brgy. Mambayaan)
- Man-iso Beach
- Manoyog Beach
- Mimbanisil Pool (Brgy. Rosario)
- San Jose Spring (Brgy. Rosario)
- Lingon-Lingon Forest Park (Brgy. Samay)
- St. Rita Cassia Church (Poblacion)
- Lantad Forest Park (Brgy. Kibanban)
- Punta Gorda, a dive site, ihas 90-foot drop-offs at some points.
- Constancia Reef, a tiny shoal north of Balingasag, is a dive site ideal for underwater photography.
- Mantangale Uy Beach (Brgy. Mantangale)
- Palma Beach
- Lapinig Islet, a 5-min. boat ride from the town, is ideal for scuba diving and mountain climbing.
- Langit-Langit Island
- Manongul Reef (manongul is the local word for “coral garden”), a dive site just in front of Brgy. Mantangale, is ideal for underwater photography and night dives.
- Mempepe White Beach
- Mt. Kibungtod
- St. Bernadette Beach
- Shrine of Our Lady of Lourdes