- Hanging bridges, consisting of wooden floor planks suspended on cables, include the 80-m. long Bagalupa Hanging Bridge (Brgy. Bagalupa), the La Suerte Hanging Bridge (Brgy. Lourdes) and the 27-m. long Lower Sibatang Hanging Bridge (Brgy. Lower Sibatang)
- Bogo Hill, in Brgy. Bogo, is located 4 kms. from the city proper and has a panoramic view of Pagadian Bay.
- Bulatok Hill is located 2.6 kms. from the city proper
- Dumagoc Hill is a former military reservation.
- Bomba Beach, in Brgy. Bomba, two kms. from the city proper, has a coral reef.
- The white sand Muricay Beach, in Brgy. Muricay, 4 kms. from the city proper, has mangrove tracts and seaweed plantations nearby.
- The rocky Poloyogan Beach, in Brgy. Poloyagan, has a coral reef and is located 8 kms. from the city proper.
- White Beach, located southeast of the port, is a 5-min. boat ride.
- Mabait Beach
- The 684-m. high Mt. Palpalan, located between the boundary of the city and Dumalinao, has a sweeping view of the city, neighboring towns and Pagadian Bay.
- Mt. Pinokis, in Brgy. Lison Valley, is located 12 kms. from the Brgy. proper and 2 kms. from Mt. Susong Dalaga, has virgin forests inhabited by monkeys and gorillas.
- Mt. Susong Dalaga, in Brgy. Lourdes, is located 10 kms. from the Brgy. center. It has a semi-perfect cone with good forest cover.
- The 1.1057-hectare Dao-Dao Island, a 10-minute boat ride from the city wharf, has artificial coral reefs and is ideal for swimming, fishing and diving.
- Small Dao-Dao Island is submerged during high tide and is ideal for swimming and fishing.
- Ditoray Waterfalls, in Brgy. Ditoray, is located 14 kms. from the city center and 5 kms. from the Brgy. center. Large stones ring the falls.
- The 20-25-m. high Lison Valley Waterfalls, in Sitio Sta. Lucia, Brgy. Lison Valley, is located 42 kms. from the city proper and 18 kms. from the town proper. It has a 20-m. diameter basin ringed by verdant greenery, giant ferns, orchids and moss-covered rocks. The waterfall is ideal for picnicking.
- The two-layered, cascading Manga Waterfalls, in Brgy. Manga, is located 7 kms. from the city center. It is surrounded by huge trees and is home to white monkeys.
- Manga Cave is located alongside Manga Waterfalls.
- The open-ended Kendis Cave, located 14 kms. from the city proper and five kms. from Brgy. Ditoray, is covered with plants and vegetation and has large overhead crevices with two interior chambers.
- Kagawasan Falls
- Kalasan Falls
- Lourdes Falls (Brgy. Lourdes)
- Lourdes Hot and Cold Springs (Brgy. Lourdes)