GENERAL INFORMATION (SIQUIJOR)
- Spanish-era church
- Tulapos Marine Sanctuary and Treehouse, in Brgy. Tulapos, is ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling.
- Binoongan Cave
- Bitaug Cave (Brgy. Bitaug)
- Camugao Beach
- Daquit Diving Shoal is a dive site
- Hunob Beach
- Olave Cave - Brgy. Olave
- Sandugan Point is a dive site
- Tulapos Beach (Brgy. Tulapos)
- The St. Vincent Ferrer Church, at the Poblacion, has a separate, century-old bell tower
- Cangbagsa Beach, in Brgy. Cangbagsa, is a fine white sand beach with a fresh water spring among the rocks.
- Patingkod Hill
- Sandugan Beach (Brgy. Sandugan)
- Church of St. Isidore the Farmer, built with coral stone blocks in 1884, was declared a national historical landmark on August 1, 1973 by virtue of Exec. Order No. 260. Its convent, began in 1887 and completed on February 1891, is one of the oldest in the country and the largest in Asia. Measuring 42 m. long and 38 m. wide, it was also declared a national historical landmark by virtue of Exec. Order No. 260.
- The secluded and relatively unexplored Kambugahay Falls, in Brgy. Tigbawan, can be accessed via a river or a forest trek.
- Ilihan Cave has antique coffins
- Tagmanokan Cave, in Brgy. Tagmanokan, has huge underground chambers and narrow passages.
- Balas-Balas Beach
- Banahaw Cave
- Cang-abas Beach
- Cantino Cave
- Catiroy Cave
- Gabayan Beach - Brgy. Gabayan
- Kalumbuyan Cave
- Kawasan Cave
- Lahong Cave
- Libo Cave
- Siwil Beach
- Takbal Beach
- Talayong Cave (Brgy. Talayong)
- Talisay Beach
- The century-old Church of Our Lady of Divine Providence (Poblacion)
- Salagdoong Beach, in Brgy. Salagdoong, at the north end of Maria Bay and 2 kms. off the main road, is a popular picnic site and has offshore coral gardens.
- Bacong Beach
- Gulwanon Beach
- Isa Cave
- Kagusuan Beach (Brgy. Minalulan)
- Kanglayaw-is Cave
- Lapac Beach
- Liloan Beach (Brgy. Liloan)
- Lugcawan Cave
- Mainit Cave
- Marianico Cave
- Napayong Cave
- Polo Beach
- Salagdoong Cave (Brgy. Salagdoong)