GENERAL INFORMATION (AKLAN)
- Atutoe-an Falls (Brgy. Talon)
- Kipot Cave (Brgy. Talon)
- Suhot Cave (Brgy. Talon)
- Macawiwili Falls (Brgy. Cabugao)
- Veteran Park (Brgy. Lumaynay)
- Timgas Ka Park
- Actawagon Hill, located 7 kms. from the town, was the last line of defense of Filipino rebels during the revolution and a guerilla base during World War II.
- The Kabuhi-an Livelihood Skills Training and Exhibition Center, in Brgy. Aranas, showcases the creative native crafts of Balete as well as the rest of Aklan.
- 183-m. high Manduyog Hill, named after Datu Manduyog, successor of Datu Kalantiaw III, used to be a lookout for Moro pirates. Located above the Aklan State University, one of the oldest agricultural institutions in the Western Visayas, it now has 14 lifesize Stations of the Cross winding up a hillside to a chapel at the summit. Here, a reenactment of Christ's crucifixion is held during Holy Week.
- The Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, at the Poblacion, has two church bells installed in 1877.
- Macawiwili Mountain (Brgy. Lalab)
- The verdant Pandan Hills, in Brgy. Bay-ang, overlooks the Sibuyan Sea
- Puting Bato, in Brgy. Angas, is a protected area for wildlife
- The old Spanish cemetery, at Brgy. Mandong, has a brick façade. Across is an enclosed lagoon.
- The 200-m. high, rocky Ob-Ob Hill, located east of the poblacion in Brgy. Songcolan, has a sweeping view of the Sibuyan Sea, fishponds and rice fields. At the foot of the hill is a beach ideal for beachcombers and water sports enthusiasts.
- Tinagong Dagat (also called Tinago Lake), located between the town (near Brgys. Ipil and Tabon) and Altavas, is an 8-km. long and 4-km. wide “hidden sea” hidden from Batan Bay by two islands. Fringed with mangroves and thick undergrowth, it has a rocky beach and is one of the province's rich fishing grounds. It is also ideal for speedboating and water skiing.
- Mambuquiao Marine Protected Area is an existing reef turned into a fish sanctuary. Locally called pito, it has the highest live coral cover in Salian Bay. It is ideal for snorkeling and scuba diving
- Kalantiaw National Shrine was named after Datu Bendahara Kalantiaw III, third chief of Panay, who instituted a legal code here in 1433. A marker was erected by the Philippine Historical and Cultural Society in this former school building near the port which houses the province's historical mementos and antiques, including the original manuscript of the code which the Spaniards obtained from an old chief and translated. Open daily, 8am-5pm.