GENERAL INFORMATION (MASBATE)
- The town has pristine, very wide and long stretch of fine sand beaches.
- Aroroy Beach is a 20-min. ride along the national highway from Masbate City
- Bajaro Beach
- Cambatang Beach
- Colorado Beach
- Pimentel Beach
- Tinago Beach
- Tokyo Beach
- Mata Cave (Brgy. Matongog)
- Manamoc Cave
- An awesome underground river is located at Brgy. Tinigban
- The beautiful Gato Island is located 5 kms. from Brgy. San Isidro.
- Magaguilan Island
- Majaba Island
- Nabugtut Island
- Napayawan Island
- The 657-m. high Mt. Bagasimbajan
- The town has two American-era lighthouses. The lighthouse in Colorado Point in Brgy. Tigbao is 33 m. (109 ft.) high and was built in 1908. The lighthouse in Bugui Point, Brgy. Gumahang is 66 m. (218 ft.) high and was built in 1903.
- Offshore from the town is Jintotolo Island. Its 57-m. (187-ft.) high, Spanish-era lighthouse, built in the 1890s, guards the 32-km. wide Jintotolo Channel connecting the Sibuyan and Visayan Seas.
- Some white sand beaches are located at the shorelines of the coastal barangays.
- Burga’s Ranch
- Danao Marsh (Brgy. Danao)
- Minalayo Islet, also called Tatus Island, is a sea snake, bat and bird sanctuary.
- Bongsanglay Mangrove Reserve