GENERAL INFORMATION (CATANDUANES)
- Bugao-Pogtangan Beach (Brgy. Bugao)
- Cabusiw-Daayhagan Beach
- Late Beach
- Paday Falls (Brgy. Salvacion)
- The Balongbong Mini-Hydro Damsite & Forebay is powered by a large waterfall and supplies electricity to the whole province. The site is ideal for hiking, camping and botanical field trips.
- Macutal Falls (Brgy. Macutal).
- Beach areas at Brgys. Puraran and Moning as well at Balacay Island (Brgy. Agban), Jumbit Island (Brgy. Danao), Pula Island (Brgy. Agban), Sula Island (Brgy. Danao) and other small islands, are ideal for surfing and diving.
- Puraran Beach, along Puraran Bay in Brgy. Puraran, is located 30 kms. northeast of Virac. This long white sand beach has a coral reef ideal for snorkeling and surfing. For normal holidaymakers, the ideal time to visit is March-June.
- The Spanish-era Church of St. John the Baptist, at the Poblacion, was started in 1830 and only finished in 1883.
- The Holy Cross of Batalay, in Brgy. Batalay, is said to mark the grave of Fr. Herrera, the leader of the 10 Augustinians of the galleon from Acapulco shipwrecked off Catanduanes in 1576.
- Maribina Falls, in Brgy. Cabugao, 4.5 kms.. east of Virac, has a natural swimming pool and is a picnic site.
- Balongbong Falls
- Cabugao Beach
- Diocesan Shrine (Brgy. Batalay)
- Japanese Garrison
- Linanuhan Falls
- PAG-ASA radar station (Brgy. Buenavista)
- Toytoy Beach, in Brgy. Toytoy, has offshore coral formations ideal for snorkeling and spearfishing.
- The Palumbanes Islands, located offshore from the town, has beautiful white sand beaches.
- Awinis Falls (Brgy. Tubli)
- Ba-haw Falls
- Caragag Falls
- Carihongo Falls (Brgy. Tucao)
- Church of St. John
- Sabangan Beach (Brgy. Sabangan)