- Basiad Beach, at Brgy. Basiad, is located 6 kms. from the national highway.
- The undeveloped, fine sand Pulongguit-Guit Beach, located 100 m. from the barangay road and 7 kms. from the national highway, has clear waters and a panoramic view of Santol Bay.
- Sta. Elena Twin Falls, in Brgy. Bulala, 700 m. from the national highway, are two natural waterfalls with two swimming pools less than 50 m. apart.
- San Jose, a beach surfing break with nice left and right handers, is 9 kms. beyond Bagasbas Beach.
- Chicken Island has a white sand beach
- The town’s Church of St. Peter the Apostle, the oldest in the province, was first built in 1611 by Fr. Juan de Losar and rebuilt at its present site in 1624.
- The 2-storey, 1920s Wenceslao Q. Vinzons, Sr. Historical Shrine, at the Poblacion, contains his memorabilia plus pictorial exhibits on Philippine history, pre-war schoolbooks (at the ground floor) and household furniture. Open Mondays-Fridays, 8am-5pm. Admission is free.
- Del Carmen Beach (Brgy. Calangcawan Sur)
- Puting Buhangin (Brgy. Mangcawayan).
- The 6-hectare Quinamanukan Island, offshore from Brgy. Sula at San Miguel Bay, has a 1,000 m. long white sand beach and a giant footprint shape.
- Calaguas Islands
- Comalasag Island (Banocboc)
- Mangcawayan Island has a white sand beach