GENERAL INFORMATION (MINDORO ORIENTAL)
- Dayangdang Conrazon Mangyan Settlement (Brgy. Lantuyang)
- Hidden Paradise is a natural spring that meanders through a swimming pool and an area dotted with picnic sheds and cottages.
- Bayanan River and Falls (Brgy. Bayanan)
- Lantuyang Waterfalls (Brgy. Lantuyang)
- Baras-Tiboy Rapids (Brgy. Baras)
- Cueva Sagrada (Brgy. Bayanan)
- Tabon-Tabon Archaeological Site
- San Andres Church (Poblacion)
- Water Beach (Brgy. Water)
- The town’s beach area is located at Brgy. Tiguisan Proper.
- Langcawan Falls
- Lanon-Conrazon Falls
- Malo Falls
- Manihala 1 and2 Falls (Brgy. Manihala)
- Paypayama Falls
- Rosacara River & Falls
- Talse Falls & Mountain Cave (Brgy. Malo)
- Tangon River Archaeological Site
- The 1,400-m. high Mt. Merill
- The 1,200-m. high Mt. Hitching
- The 1,000-m. high Mt. Uraidex
- The 1,000-m. high Mt. Porter
- The 800-m. high Mt. Rice
- The 800-m. high Mt. Frilshigh
- The town has one of the oldest Spanish forts in the country. Called Kuta (Fort), it was built by the Jesuits in the 17th century along the banks of the Bongabong River in Anilao. Inside are old cannons from the Spanish ship Tortuosa.
- The Vicente Ilagan Ancestral House is the home of the descendant of local revolutionary leader Juan Naguit.
- Sigange Batangan Mangyan Settlement (Brgy. Sigange)
- The town’s black and gray sand beaches stretches from Brgy. Labasan all the way to Brgy. Masaguisi.
- Agpayan Falls
- Campana Falls
- Sta. Cruz Falls (Brgy. Sta. Cruz)
- Tanigisan Falls (Brgy. Formon)
- Mt. Chekdon
- Mt. Davidson
- Balogbog Cave
- Paladjungen Cave
- Mait Archaeological Site
- TabukArchaeological Site
- Hanuno'o Mangyan settlements are located at Dangkalan and Sitio Bailan.
- Alag River (Baras and Calangatan)
- Balatasan Cove
- Bating Peninsula
- Nagubat Beach
- Alibatan Island
- Aslum Island has a white sand beach
- The 206-hectare Buyayao Island, the largest of the town's offshore islands, is a 15-km. boat ride from the mainland. It has sandy beaches, 500 species of plants and is home to squirrels, deer, wild chicken, bearcats and huge snakes (called sobre kama) found in caves and mountains. A dive site, diving season here is April to October. Jump-off point is Mansalay.
- Libago Island
- Liwagno Island
- Maasim Island
- Nagubat Island
- Opao Island
- Pocanel Island
- Sibalat Island
- Silad Island
- Tambaron Island
- Target Island has a white sand beach
- Apo Reefs
- A 64-hectare, municipal government-maintained Tree Park, located 1.5 kms. from the poblacion, has a panoramic view of Bulalacao Bay and the surrounding islands. It is ideal for camping, hiking and trekking.
- The Bagong Sikat Waterfall, in Sitio Baluguhan in Brgy. Bagong Sikat, is located 10 kms. from the town proper.
- The Lubok Buried Church, located 2.5 kms. from the poblacion, are ruins of a 17th century church and bell tower.