- The Basilica of Our Lady of Charity, along the National Highway, was first built in 1578 as a bamboo and nipa church, later replaced with brick and stone and destroyed during the 1592 earthquake. It was restored in 1873, heavily damaged by the 1892 earthquake and repaired in 1893. The present church was designed by Arch. Ignacio Palma Bautista, its cornerstone laid on September 8, 1975 and was consecrated on December 8, 1978, the fourth centennial of the Christianization of Agoo. It was declared as a minor basilica in 1982, badly damaged during the 1990 earthquake and was again repaired and renovated. The basilica houses the image of Our Lady of Charity. The image was first venerated and enthroned in Bantay (Ilocos Sur) and brought to Agoo by its Augustinian parish priest. It survived, intact, the 1892 earthquake and was canonically crowned on May 1, 1971 by Carmine Rocco, papal nuncio to the Philippines. The massive Mexican-Baroque basilica contains some stone blocks excavated from the old church and has a charming garden, a wishing well and an interesting mural called The Second Coming of Christ by Rey Gimeno. It is a popular pilgrimage site during Holy Week.
- Imelda Garden, at the town center, contains a fabulous beachfront complete with picnic facilities and a treehouse on an old acacia tree.
- The Sto. Niño Pescador de Agoo Wayward Shrine is located along the main highway on the site of the old belfry of the old Agoo church which crumbled during the July 16, 1989 earthquake. It contains an image of the Holy Infant and the old church bell cast in 1815.
- The Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes, carved out on the mountain side, is located in the end of Toribia Aspiras Road at Brgy. San Antonio.
- The Apparition Site of the Immaculate Queen of Heaven and Earth (Our Lady of Kayumanggi), on a hilly portion in Brgy. San Antonio, is located 1 km. away from the basilica and 500 m. from the Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes. It is the alleged site where the Blessed Virgin appeared near a guava tree. At the same time, the Virgin's statue also mysteriously shed blood. About a million devotees flocked to see the sun dance.
- The Agoo-Damortis National Seashore Park, a foreshore in Brgy. Sta. Rita, about 1.7 kms. away from the National Highway, between Agoo and Sto. Tomas, incorporates an extensive 27-km. stretch of the Lingayen Gulf coastline. It contains some good beaches with placid waters and colorful fishes. Agoo Beach, part of the park, was the entry point of Japanese traders during the pre-Spanish era.
- The Eagle of the North Park has a huge statue of an eagle (designed by Anselmo Day-ag) standing like a sentinel at the entrance of the Palispis-Aspiras (formerly Marcos Highway) Highway to Baguio City.
- Museo Iloko, located next to the municipal hall, is housed in a replica of the town's former presidencia. The museum displays liturgical objects and icons, antique furniture, china and miniature dolls depicting Filipino traditions. Open Mondays to Fridays, 8am-5pm. Saturdays, visit by arrangement.
- Jose D. Aspiras Ancestral House
- The Church of St. Lucy, built sometime after 1736, was badly damaged during the 1892 earthquake, rebuilt in 1893 and was completely destroyed, together with the convent, during the July 16, 1989 earthquake.
- The Don Lorenzo Diaz Memorial Museum, located opposite the church, displays antiques and artifacts.
- Sto. Cristo Park, in Brgy. Eugenio, offers a panoramic view of the town and the surrounding countryside.
- The 500-m. long Salapak Tunnel (Poblacion) is the proposed gateway to the Aringay-Baguio City Road.
- The Church of St. Michael the Archangel, built from 1817 to 1819, was damaged during the 1860 earthquake and restored in 1870. The convent was built in 1887.
- Bacsil Ridge, in Brgy. Bacsil, 9 kms. northeast of the City of San Fernando, constituted the east flank of the 121st Infantry Regiment (USAFIP-NL) during the liberation. It was established as the east flank of the retreating Japanese Imperial Army in mid-January 1945 and it was finally captured after heavy Allied casualties.
- Baroro Bridge, in Brgy. Baroro, 14 kms. from the City of San Fernando, has a marker at the southern approach of the bridge which marks the first victory of Luzon guerillas over a Japanese unit during the siege of Baroro.
- Bacnotan Cemetery
- Bata Cave
- Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State College of Agriculture (Brgy. Sapilang, tel: 41-2641)
- Spanish-era watchtower
- Limestone quarries