GENERAL INFORMATION (BATAAN)
- St. Dominic Guzman Church was the site of a fierce battle between the Dutch and the natives on June 23, 1647. It also housed the first printing press in the country. The church was damaged during the September 16, 1852 earthquake.
- Tomas Pinpin Monument (Tomas Pinpin Memorial Elementary School, Brgy. Ibayo)
- Sibul Springs, in Brgy. Salian, has a sulfuric spring-fed swimming pool.
- Pasukulan Falls, in Brgy. West Abucay, is located on Mt. Natib
- Maria Canon Statue, in Sibul, was erected in 1978 by the Mie-ken Daiichi Shieseo of the Japanese Sohyoshin Sports to invoke the repose of the dead souls from the World War II period.
- World War II Battle Marker
- Aeta Community (Brgy. Bangkal)
- Bataan State College Annex
- Bataan Natural Park has an estimated 50 species of trees, 51 species of birds and several species of mammals. The spectacular Pasukulan Falls is located within the park, a few kilometers northeast of the town at the valley of 1,253-m. high Mt. Natib.
- The beautiful beige sand Sun Moon Beach, located south of the town, has shallow waters. It is a good camping site.
- The 500-m. long white sand Montemar Beach Resort has waves that occasionally develop good surfing conditions between July and December.
- The town’s Church of St. Catherine of Alexandra was established in 1873 and is one of the oldest in the country.
- The Zero Point Marker marks the start of Death March
- The 27 m. (89-ft.) high Philippine-Japanese Friendship Tower, located 200 m. (660 ft.) from where the Death March started, at the junction of the Gov. Linao National Rd. and the road to Bagac town proper, was erected by Risshō Kōsei Kai, a Japanese Buddhist organization, and was inaugurated on April 8, 1975. It consists of 3 pillars interconnected by several multi-layered rings.
- Ciudad Real de Acuzar, a heritage park built by Jose "Jerry" Acuzar (owner of San Jose Builders and history art collector), has a collection of Spanish colonial buildings and stone houses (bahay na bato) carefully transplanted from different parts of the country, rehabilitated to the their former splendor and laid out to resemble a settlement reminiscent of the period.
- The city's St. Joseph Cathedral and convent was built in 1714 by Dominican Fr. Agustin Esquivel and renovated by Fr. Benito Roxas. Fr. Vicente Fernandez changed its roof to galvanized iron sheets and decorated its interior.
- The Death March and Surrender Site Marker, located inside the compound of Balanga Elementary School, marks the place where Maj.-Gen. Edward King Jr. surrendered to Col. Hakaru Haf on April 9, 1942.
- The Provincial Capitol Building, erected in 1729, is one of the oldest provincial government buildings.
- Bataan Heroes College
- Bataan Polytechnic State College
- Tomas del Rosario Academy
- The Dinalupihan Natural Park, located west of the town, was formerly called the Roosevelt National Park. This unspoiled forest area was once used by the U.S. military as a jungle training camp and is now a forest reservation, Boy Scout campsite and game refuge.
- First Defense Monument (Brgy Layac)
- Mt. Malasimbu (Brgy. Pita)