GENERAL INFORMATION (SARANGANI)
- Beehive Peak
- Domolok Lake - Brgy. Domolok
- Several ancestral houses, most built in the early part of 1900s, have imposing balconies, canopies, walls of kalados and concrete stepboards leading to wide wooden staircases.
- Mt. Gulo, in Brgy. Kaltuad, is believed to be home to Serpent Eagles and Philipine Hawks.
- Dongon Point (dive site)
- Kapatan-Lago Reef (Brgys. Kapatan and Lago) - a dive site.
- Gumasa White Sand Beach - Brgy. Gumasa
- Epol River
- Gambudes Cave
- Lanao Kapanglao - Brgy. Datal Bukay
- Sumbang Point
- Tuka Marine Park has an impressive covering of Acropora (branching corals). Tarsiers can be found in its mountainous areas and rain forest
- The town also has 9 waterfalls.
- Bacud Reef (a dive site)
- Badtasan Falls - Brgy. Badtasan
- Nalus Falls - Brgy. Nalus)
- Tuka White Sand Beach - Brgy. Poblacion
- Tampat Shrine enshrines the tomb of revered Muslim missionaries who arrived in the 15th century.
- South Point (a dive site)
- Tampat Point (a dive site)
- Tinoto Cove
- Tinoto Reef (a dive site)