GENERAL INFORMATION (BILIRAN)
- Agta Beach is located 328 m. from the junction of the national road and a 25-min. drive from Naval. This 800-m. long white sand beach extends from both sides of a cove and has a lovely view of Dalutan and Higatangan Islands.
- Dalutan Island is a 20-min. boat ride from Agta Beach. It has a small stretch of white sand beach naturally pocked by sea-sculpted boulders on both sides. Iyusan Rice Terraces, in Brgy. Iyusan, is a 15-min. drive from the town proper.
- Bagongbong Falls, in Brgy. Caucab, is a 25-30-ft. (10-m.) high waterfall surrounded by lush tropical forests located 2 kms. from the town proper. The falls is a 2-hr. hike from the village. Bring a guide.
- The 25-30-ft. high Pondol Falls, in Brgy. Iyusan, is a 20-min. hike from the barangay.
- Kinaraha Falls (Brgy. Capatagan)
- Togaw Falls has a basin-shaped natural pool
- Ulan-Ulan Falls
- Recoletos Falls (Brgy. Sampao)
- Banderrahan Beach, in Brgy. Caray-Caray, is a mangrove and palm-fringed white sand beach located 2.48 kms. from the national road and a 15-min. drive from Naval.
- Dalutan Beach has sculptured rock formations while Sambawan Beach has rich marine life and coral gardens.
- The 30-40-ft. high Tigbaw Falls, in Sitio Tigbao, Brgy. Julita, is a 15-min. hike from the sitio.
- Nasunugan Watchtower (Sitio Nasunugan, Brgy. San Roque)
- Naval Beach
- Biliran Volcano, also called Mt. Suiro, is a 1,301-m. high dormant volcano and is the island's highest peak. It has a commanding view of the whole province and is ideal for camping and trekking. It is a 1.5-hr. hike from the camp to the summit.
- The 40-m. high Casiawan Falls, in Brgy. Casiawan, is the highest in the province, dropping over a steep rock and large pool and hidden in dense undergrowth. It is a 5-min., gradual uphill climb from Casiawan Elementary School and down slippery mud tracks to the falls.
- Kasabangan Falls, in Brgy. Balaquid, is a 20-min. hike from the barangay. The falls is hidden in dense undergrowth and has a large 3-fathom deep pool.
- Caibiran Falls, at Sitio Pulang Yuta, Brgy. Cabibihan, is a 20-min. hike from the barangay and has wide basin.
- Tumalistis Falls, in Brgy. Asug, is a 20-min. boat ride from Biliran. It is recorded in the World Almanac as having the sweetest and clearest drinking water in the world. Its facilities include open-air showers and sturdy boulders that pass for picnic tables.
- Libtong Spring, in Brgy. Villavicenta, is a 2-hr. hike from the town and has steaming sulfuric water.
- Mainit Spring has 3 hot sulfur spring-fed mini swimming pools, picnic tables, huts and hot baths. It is a 30-min. jeepney ride from Naval.
- Racquiza Hot Springs