- Busay Falls, located within a forest in Brgy. Ungale, has a natural pool with cool, clear waters.
- Balaring Beach and Cogon Beach are palm-fringed white sand beaches hemmed by white corals and accessible by boat from Kawayan Poblacion. Both are ideal for shell diving and spearfishing.
- Genuruan Island, a 15-minute boat ride from the town, has palm-fringed white sand beaches with a big weather-beaten boulder and coral gardens teeming with fish. It is ideal for water skiing and deep sea diving.
- Mt. Panamao, ideal for mountain climbing, has a tropical rainforest teeming with varied species of flora and fauna. Coral formations and seashells can be found on the cliff near the peak, indicating that this dormant volcano was once underwater during geologic times. Excellent for nature tripping and mountain climbing.
- Tingkasan Island, a 10-15-min. boat ride from Brgy. Balacson, has a bat-filled cave (where ancient secondary burial jars have been found) on its western side. It is ideal for shell diving and spearfishing.
- Tagasipol Island and Tagnucan Island have white sand beaches and offshore coral gardens teeming with varied species of fish and other marine life. Ideal for scuba diving, spearfishing and water skiing.
- Agta Beach is located 328 m. from the junction of the national road and a 25-min. drive from Naval. This 800-m. long white sand beach extends from both sides of a cove and has a lovely view of Dalutan and Higatangan Islands.
- Dalutan Island is a 20-min. boat ride from Agta Beach. It has a small stretch of white sand beach naturally pocked by sea-sculpted boulders on both sides. Iyusan Rice Terraces, in Brgy. Iyusan, is a 15-min. drive from the town proper.
- Bagongbong Falls, in Brgy. Caucab, is a 25-30-ft. (10-m.) high waterfall surrounded by lush tropical forests located 2 kms. from the town proper. The falls is a 2-hr. hike from the village. Bring a guide.
- The 25-30-ft. high Pondol Falls, in Brgy. Iyusan, is a 20-min. hike from the barangay.
- Kinaraha Falls (Brgy. Capatagan)
- Togaw Falls has a basin-shaped natural pool
- Ulan-Ulan Falls
- Recoletos Falls (Brgy. Sampao)
- Banderrahan Beach, in Brgy. Caray-Caray, is a mangrove and palm-fringed white sand beach located 2.48 kms. from the national road and a 15-min. drive from Naval.
- Dalutan Beach has sculptured rock formations while Sambawan Beach has rich marine life and coral gardens.
- The 30-40-ft. high Tigbaw Falls, in Sitio Tigbao, Brgy. Julita, is a 15-min. hike from the sitio.
- Nasunugan Watchtower (Sitio Nasunugan, Brgy. San Roque)
- Naval Beach
GENERAL INFORMATION (BILIRAN)
- Biliran Volcano, also called Mt. Suiro, is a 1,301-m. high dormant volcano and is the island's highest peak. It has a commanding view of the whole province and is ideal for camping and trekking. It is a 1.5-hr. hike from the camp to the summit.
- The 40-m. high Casiawan Falls, in Brgy. Casiawan, is the highest in the province, dropping over a steep rock and large pool and hidden in dense undergrowth. It is a 5-min., gradual uphill climb from Casiawan Elementary School and down slippery mud tracks to the falls.
- Kasabangan Falls, in Brgy. Balaquid, is a 20-min. hike from the barangay. The falls is hidden in dense undergrowth and has a large 3-fathom deep pool.