ILOCOS NORTE (Area Code: 077)
- Fort Ilocandia Resort Lake Golf and Country Club – Brgy. Suba, Paoay. This 48-hectare, 18-hole, 6,518-yd., par 72, Gary Player-designed course, overlooking Lake Paoay, has numerous ponds and open canals and bunkers guarding the greens. The green of Hole No. 3 and the entire length of Hole No. 4 are on the shoreline of Lake Paoay, Facilities include a main clubhouse, midway lounges and driving range. It is open to the public. Tel: 772-1160. Fax: 772-1411.
- Cliffs Golf Course and Beach Club – Poro, Point Special Economic & Freeport Zone, City of San Fernando City. It has a 9-hole, par 72 all-weather championship golf course. Booking office: 24/F Salcedo Tower, 169 H.V. Dela Costa St., Salcedo Village, Makati City. Tel: (632) 886-5555 ext. 150. Fax: 894-3333. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- PNP Friendship Ridge Golf & Country Club - PNP Regional Command, Parian, City of San Fernando. 9-hole golf course, open to the public (Fee: PhP250).
- Dagupan Golf and Beach Club – Bonuan Binloc, Dagupan City. It has a 9-hole golf course, driving range, located near the beach.
CAGAYAN VALLEY REGION
ISABELA (Area Code: 078)
- Isabela Golf Course - Baligatan, Ilagan. It has a 9-hole golf course, open to the public (PhP300), showers, restaurant, storage room and function room. Caddy fee: PhP100. Reservations are requested but not required. Tel: 622-3566. Fax: 816-0162
- UPI Hills Golf and Country Club - Camp Melchor de la Cruz, UPI, Gamu.
CENTRAL LUZON REGION
- Peninsula Golf Club - Petron Bataan Refinery Housing Compound, Alangan, Limay. It has a 9-hole golf course. Manila tel: (632) 886-3301, Fax: (632) 886-3168.
BULACAN (Area Code: 044)
- Royal Northwoods Golf & Country Club - Brgy. Coral na Bato, San Rafael. It has a 27-hole Graham Marsh-designed championship golf course is surrounded by majestic views of Mount Arayat and the Sierra Madre mountains. The site’s natural rolling terrain integrates a picturesque willow creek with several of the challenging but playable course’s holes. The greens are outfitted with Tifdwarf grass while the fairways and rough have Tifton 419 grass. The three 9-holes have strategically-placed and artistically-designed sand traps, water hazards and landscaped foliage. Average width of the fairways is 80 meters while the green’s average area is 650 sq. m. Facilities include a driving range, practice putting green, tee houses on the fairways and a clubhouse with showers, lockers, pro shop, restaurant and a bar. A private club, guests must be accompanied by a member. Members play on a first come-first serve basis. During tournaments, reservations must be scheduled at least 2 weeks before preferred date. Tel: 637-4064 to 65. Manila tel: (632) 443-1656. Website: www.royalnorthwoods.com.
- Cattle Creek Golf and Country Club – Newtown 1, Brgy. Sapang Palay Proper, San Jose Del Monte City. It has a par 72 golf course. Fax: 983-5687.
NUEVA ECIJA (Area Code: 044)
- Lakewood Golf & Country Club - Km. 111, Maharlika Highway, Lakewood City, Cabanatuan City. It has a 18-hole, all-weather championship golf course, a clubhouse, restaurant, swimming pool, gym, locker rooms, function rooms, aircon golfer’s lounge, Jacuzzi and sauna. Tel: 463-71371.
PAMPANGA (Area Code: 045)
- Fontana Golf & Country Club - Claro M. Recto Ave., Fontana Resort and Country Club, Clark Special Economic Zone. It has a Graham Marsh-designed 9-hole, par 27, 1,200-yd. pitch and putt short course, Its short but rolling fairway features one set of Tee Mount and small green with subtle elevation variation and undulation. Longest fairway is 133 yards.Facilities include villas, restaurant, bar, function rooms and swimming pool. Open to members and guests, it is a perfect ground for those who want to enhance their skills in a short game. Open from 6:30 A.M-6:30 P.M. with last teeoff at 4 P.M.. Tel: 599-5000. Fax: 599-3377. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Marina Hill Golf & Country Club - MacArthur Highway, Brgy. Mamatitang, Mabalacat. It has a 18-hole golf course, open to the public. Green fees start at PhP600. Tel: 331-7664.
- Mimosa Golf & Country Club - Clark Special Economic Zone. 86 hectares, 27-hole championship golf course with three distinctive 9's (the 3,030-yd., par 36 “Acacia”, the 2928-yd., par 36 “Lake View” and the 3,416-yd., par 36 “Mountain View”). Its rolling terrain, set against the backdrop of mountain ranges, has lakes and over 5,000 mature trees of various species. Facilities include a clubhouse with restaurants (Verandah, Golfer Bar & Lounge), lockers, sauna, steam rooms, whirlpool and massage, pro shop, driving range, putting greens and CCA golf academy. A private club, guests must be sponsored or accompanied by a member and guests registered at the Holiday Inn Resort may enjoy the facilities of the club. Tel: 599-2461, 599-3333 locs. 2024 and 25, 599-2301 to 10 & 599-8000. Fax: 599-2304 to 06 & 599-2761. Manila tel: (632) 893-5332, 845-2493, 812-3580, 818-1506 to 09. Fax: 810-7584 & 812-6859.
- Royal Garden Golf & Country Club – Circumference Rd., Brgy. Cutcut, Angeles City. It has a 120 hectare, Gary Roger Baird-designed, 18-hole all-weather championship golf course, a 320-yd. driving range and putting green.
TARLAC (Area Code: 045)
- Luisita Golf and Country Club - Hacienda Luisita, Tarlac City. It has a Robert Trent Jones Jr.-designed 18-hole, 6,669-yd., par 72 golf course with fine, fairly flat greens mixed in Tifton and bermuda grass. Eleven of its 18 holes have well-placed water hazards, the most awesome of which is Hole 17. Facilities include a short driving range, clubhouse with restaurant and tee houses at Holes 5 and 9. A very private club, guests must be accompanied by a member, but it is also opened to registered guests at Inn on the Park. Tel: 985-0810. Manila tel: (632) 818-3911. Fax: 817-9309.
ZAMBALES (Area Code: 047)
- Subic Bay Golf & Country Club - 6900 Binictican Valley Drive, Subic Freeport Zone. It has a Desmond Muirhead-designed 18-hole, 6,524-yd. par 72 golf course. There are lots of water hazards, 70 sand traps, "dog-legs", small greens that do not bite and the roughs are at times the edges of forests and jungles. Hole No. 2, the handicap 1 hole, is an uphill climb guaranteed to test your physical toughness as well as your playing abilities. Facilities include a clubhouse, restaurant, driving range, swimming pool, tennis courts and tee houses. Open to the public, 8 AM-5 PM. Make reservations and secure entry/exit passes at SBMA main gate. Tel: 252-6652 to 53, 252-4182, 252-4204, 252-1588 & 252-4293. Fax: 252-7328. Manila tel: (632) 633-9932 to 33, 633- 6888 & 633-6767. Fax: 633-9931.
CORDILLERA AUTONOMOUS REGION
BENGUET (Area Code: 074)
- Baguio Golf & Country Club - South Drive, Baguio City. It lays claim to being the country's oldest course (established in 1905 by Governor Cameron Forbes). A private club, it has an 18-hole, 4,159-yard, par 61 golf course with a restrictive and challenging layout of tight fairways, rolling lies and small greens. Facilities include a complete sports complex (bowling, tennis, billiards, pingpong, darts, etc.), restaurants, bars, business center, function rooms, tee house, pro shop sauna massage and lockers. Guests must be accompanied or sponsored by a member. Tel: 442-5060 to 68 & 442-6651. Fax: 442-6501 & 442-7674. Manila tel: (632) 892-1068, 893-1075 & 892-1085. Fax: 894-1568.
- Camp John Hay Golf Club – Club John Hay, Baguio City. It has a 56.6-hectare, 18-hole, 5,001-yd., par 69 all-weather golf course. It features a rolling terrain, lots of trees and bentgrass (the only one in the country) greens. Facilities include a driving range, pro shop and a “log cabin” style clubhouse with restaurant, function rooms, lockers and showers. A private club, guests must be accompanied by a member. Tel: 442-2131. Fax: 442-2132. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lepanto Golf Club - Lepanto Mines, Brgy. Lepanto, Mankayan. It has a short but challenging 18-hole, par 61 golf course surrounded by mountains has mostly rolling terrain with small greens and narrow fairways bounded by pine and almus trees. Facilities include a driving range, clubhouse with restaurant, function room and lockers and showers. The course is primarily for mine employees but is open to the public. Two-day advanced reservations should be made. Tel: 452-8040. Fax: 452-8041. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Pinewoods Golf and Country Club – Pinewoods Golf and Country Estate, Baguio City. It has a 18-hole, Gary Player-designed golf course, practice range, multi-purpose country clubhouse (restaurant, bar, coffee shop, video arcade, business center, function rooms, pro shop, lockers and showers), swimming pool, tennis court and tenpin bowling alley.