The following inbound passengers can shop at any Philippine Duty-Free outlet. Said privilege is valid for one-time shopping only:
- Regular Filipino travelers and foreigners - within 48 hours upon arrival, they can purchase up to US$1,000 worth of duty-free items
- Senior citizens and handicapped individuals - are given one year upon arrival to get the shopping card. They can purchase up toUS$1,000 worth of duty-free items
- Balikbayans and any returning Filipino who has been abroad for at least a year (i.e. overseas workers) - within 15 days upon arrival or 30 days during Christmas season (November 15 to January 15). Privilege is based on last departure date from the Philippines. They can purchase up to US$2,500 worth of duty-free items and are entitled to purchase one (1) unit per product category for electronics and appliances. Plus $2,000 for kabuhayan tools and equipment. All privileges are non-transferable.
- Duty-Free Philippines designed Travelite Shopping, a "shop now pick up later" program for all outbound passenger, of any nationality, who returns to the country within 30 days. This program offers 7% discount on selected DFS purchases.
- At Airport Stores only, any outbound passenger can do last-minute shopping with no purchase limits.
- DFS also caters to the shopping needs of diplomatic personnel in foreign embassies, international offices, institutions, associations and/or organizations accredited by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) under DFS's International Sales Unit, and to travel agencies and tour guides under its Travel Industry Sales Unit.
- Fiesta Mall and Waterfront (Cebu, Lahug) stores - customer shall be required to register at the Customer Registration Counter with their Passport and/or Seaman's Service Record Book. The customer shall be issued a shopping card and may proceed directly to the selling area
- DFP Airport Stores - customer registration is not required
- Fiesta Mall and Water Front (Cebu, Lahug) Stores - the customer should present the shopping card to the Cashier for sales validation of purchases. If paying in cash, DFS accepts the US Dollar, Philippine Peso, Hong Kong Dollar, Singapore Dollar, Japanese Yen, Australian Dollar, Brunei Dollar, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Swiss Franc, Saudi Arabian Riyal, Bahrain Dinar, Thailand Baht and Euros. Payments via Visa/Mastercard, Diners, Amexco and JCB international cards are accepted. Payments via Traveller’s Checks (up to US$100 only) and DFP gift certificates are also accepted. Upon exit, customer must present all receipts of purchase to the Security/Customs for verification.